Thursday, February 25, 2010

just say NO

it is time for me to just say NO to indulging in food. food is not my enemy but my poor choices have sabotaged me. pre wedding i did nothing to lose weight and i even ate elaborately at shower and parties while managing to keep my weight at a steady point not losing but not gaining. the now mrs. thomas on the other hand has become rather round and robust in the past months. i chose to eat the Reece's hearts, blue bell candy jar ice cream, and good hearty winter meals. NOW I AM MISERABLE... my pants are tight and this makes me grumpy... i don't want to be both grumpy and frumpy...

my dad who has copious amounts of will power (i wish it was genetic) and i spoke last night about his rigorous and ridged diet plan. i am on it because it is simple and manageable... simple because there really are not alot of options and because the options are pretty much always available.

breakfast
heaping bowl of special K (strawberry kind)
skim milk

or

2 eggs
dry wheat toast

lunch
protein bar (he is partial to the Power Bar - Peanut Butter)
apple

dinner
1000 calories

chicken
baked potato

or

salad
with chicken

2 nights a week I am allowing myself ICE CREAM. this is an addendum to my fathers plan (shh don't tell). if you cut out ice cream totally it is not really realistic... at least not at the THOMAS HOUSE.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

proud of you... i feeling the same way! This really does look realistic!