Monday, January 26, 2009

coming up for air...

post moving back to georgia... i been unable to come up for air ... check out what really goes on and get into the world of music and concerts... so this thursday marks the end of that season... and a launching into the season of exploring these different niches in atlanta...

i also will be starting my masters in about 16ish days... i am ready to don the backpack and hit the books. i will be studying technology... making robots and programing things... learning the business side of things and enhancing the educational side too. let the school bell ring.

1 comment:

simply jami said...

Good luck at school! I have to say I am a little jealous! Eat it up!

oh and p.s. you are one of the 'sisters' I was talking about in my pants post. Love you foeva!