Monday, June 16, 2008

green tea


green tea has served a great purpose in my life recently. i have been trying to drink more fresh brewed green tea because it is a great agent in balancing the pH levels of our bodies. so i have had mint green tea, mango green tea, acai berry green tea, plain green tea... and i do have to say i think it has been refreshing and rejuvenating and lets face it a pH balenced body is a happy body... insert smiling face...

it has also served me as my new local sushi eatery... here is what makes it great... it is the Chinese food restaurant of my parents choice and they seem to be celebraties there or maybe it is that my sweet little southern mom has become best friends with all of them. she has shared with them her favorite place to go blackberry picking... her favorite place go on walks... and even her favorite grocery store for the best produce... i would not even be shocked if she has made them all pound cake and or asked them to dinner later this week. well when i walked in a team of employees stormed us at the door shook our hands and took us right to the "usual" booth. but really what makes this place a cut above is the fact that... not only do they have great sushi... but they have Chinese and Thai food... and they do it all right! it is just a little one stop shop if you ask me. the clincher is that the Chinese food apparently trumps the sushi and Thai by the gesture of a fortune cookie at the end of your meal.



i love fortune cookies... i always let the others that are with me take theirs because then i feel like the one that is left was meant for me. well tonight i had a great fortune... it read, "you will step foot on the soil of many countries." that fortune makes me one happy girl.

No comments: