Friday, January 21, 2011

my favorite things

noble is growing and changing soooo quickly. my favorite things about him now are soon to morph into different favorite things but i want to remember these favorite things. so... i want to list them so i can come back and remember them.

in no particular order...
- the way he pokes his bottom lip out
- the way he makes a surprised shocked face (it says who did that... it certainly was not me)
- his new random smiles (that now have nothing to do with gas)
- the way he raises his hand like he has a question
- the way he does hand gestures like he is giving the state of the union address (but soon followed by my next favorite thing)
- oh his coos and baby sounds... they have my heart
- the way he pokes his bootie out when i hold him
- the way he cuddles under my chin
- his old man receding hair with the rats tail in the back
- the birth mark on his back that matches his daddy's
- his long toes that are just like his moms... (sorry Noble)

No comments: