Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 09: Day 7

day 7 brought me good sleep... until 10 am that is.

it also brought me lunch with eliza my college roommate... we went to yo burrito one of my favorite college restaurants... FISH TACOS... yum! it was so good to have conversation and to see and here of the redemption that has occurred in our lives since OCTOBER when we were all in the mountains for a college reunion. a redeeming story is water to my soul.

day 7 also brought nice weather... a day at the beach and sun kissed skin. ahhh...

it also brought me HOME. safe and sound i sit at the kitchen table and bring to you the events of the past 24 hours...

it is now day 8 which brings a dermatologist appointment ... poor scheduling ... i am definitely going to get the sun screen ... umbrella ... long sleeves talk... NICE

No comments: